The Long Haul Jacket in Indigo Sashiko
The Long Haul Jacket is one of our go-to silhouettes when we source truly special materials, and to this day we’ve never been disappointed with the results. Our take on the classic trucker jacket no doubt strikes a nostalgic chord for anyone who loves heritage menswear, but The Long Haul sets itself apart from predecessors and contemporaries alike by virtue of elevated design principles and ultra-rugged construction.
Using a traditional Japanese stitching process, we developed this Long Haul with a sashiko-woven organic cotton that's incredibly soft, yet sturdy enough to take on your daily stresses without batting an eye. The deep hues of the indigo dye will fade slightly with each wash and wear, adding character and bringing out the weave’s distinctive texture over time. A mid-weight blanket liner offers additional insulation and warmth, putting this iteration of The Long Haul Jacket in a class of its own.
This’ll keep you warm all winter long.
- 9-oz. 100% Organic Cotton indigo sashiko.
- Sashiko fabric will fade beautifully with each wear.
- 13-oz. 60% wool, 40% nylon blanket lining.
- Two rounded flap chest pockets. Left pocket with pen slot.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Zigzag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom copper YKK doughnut buttons & rivets.
- Two interior pockets with snap closure.
- Interior natural leather patch.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in China.