Bit Loafer - Natural Horween CXL
Equal parts house shoe, everyday shoe, and slipper, the Easymoc was specifically designed for ease and comfort. It has classic, traditional moccasin DNA that will never go out of style, with our own unique slide-in design that you won't find anywhere else. They're made in very small batches, just the way they should be - handsewn, one at a time, in a small Maine garage by traditional moccasin craftsmen with decades of experience. No corners are cut, from first stitch to last. These are the real deal.
- World Famous Horween Chromexcel tanned in Chicago
- Silver Horse Bit Hardware
- 100% cow leather upper lining
- Ortholite® Comfort Hybrid Recycled Footbed
- 100% Recycled, Breathable, mesh footbed cover
- Vibram® Camp Sole
- Made in USA, stitches, hand sewing threads, and yes - even the glue.
- Resoleable construction
Handmade in Maine, USA.
The Easymoc Fit:
We build our shoes on traditional, brown shoe lasts that have been used for decades. These fit true to size of traditional, classic footwear.
-Size half, to one whole size down from your favorite athletic shoe brands for a snug, tight fit, that will break in and mold to your foot with time
-Size true to your regular fit in a brown shoe or moc/loafer brand if you would like a slightly looser, more true, "mule" like fit