Bit Loafer - Toast Suede
Equal parts house shoe, everyday shoe, and slipper, the Easymoc was specifically designed for ease and comfort. It has classic, traditional moccasin DNA that will never go out of style, with our own unique slide-in design that you won't find anywhere else. They're made in very small batches, just the way they should be - handsewn, one at a time, in a small Maine garage by traditional moccasin craftsmen with decades of experience. No corners are cut, from first stitch to last. These are the real deal.
- Rich North American suede
- 100% cow leather upper lining
- Ortholite® Comfort Hybrid Recycled Footbed
- 100% Recycled, Breathable, mesh footbed cover
- Vibram® Camp Sole
- Made in USA - stitches, hand sewing threads, and yes - even the glue.
- Resoleable construction
Handmade in Maine, USA.
Fits True to size.