CALIFORNIAN LOT64 - AWA-AI DENIM
Fabric: Sugar Cane Co “AWA-ai” fiber denim (blend of 70% cotton x 30% sugarcane fibers), 13 Oz., white/green line selvedge ID, dark indigo hue, dry, hairy and neppy, milled in Japan.
Pocketing: Fancy NOS 100% cotton twill, woven stripe (navy blue pinstripe on white background.)
- Classic vintage five-pocket blue jeans pattern and fit.
- Classic mid-rise.
- Button fly, original MF®-branded ‘silver’ tack buttons.
- Selvedge leg outseam.
- Fancy NOS stripe twill pocketing.
- MF® original white “M” stitch design on rear pockets.
- Natural cowhide leather MF®-branded patch on rear pocket. Will patinate with age.
- Twelve types of 100% cotton threads used for construction (gauge and color combination.) Main colors are yellow and orange.
- Coin pocket with concealed selvedge.
- Selvedge button hole fly placket.
- Hidden back pocket reinforcement rivets, with top pocket bar-tack stitching.
- Unmarked copper riveting for pocket reinforcement.
- Original MF® paper pocket flasher designed and used for the Awa-ai Californian production.
- Made in California, USA, in an ethically-responsible and small family-owned factory.
The Californian LOT64 AWA-Ai denim blue jeans come UN-WASHED and are cut so that actual measurements match the labeling AFTER an initial cold soak/line dry.
Domestic | USPS Priority Mail
FREE for orders over $200 / $11.99 Flat Rate for orders under $200
International | International
$40 Flat Rate to Canada & Mexico /