CALIFORNIAN LOT64 - "FRONTIER DUCK CANVAS" - DARK NAVY
Fabric: Dry 100% cotton “Frontier” duck canvas, 12 Oz., milled by Mt Vernon Mills, Georgia, USA.
Two color options, rusty brown and deep dark navy.
Navy canvas option: NOS 100% cotton fancy Dobby stripe weave, grayish/blue stripe on off-white background (left-over yardage from the production of the MF® Aristocrat Shirt.)
- Classic vintage five-pocket blue jeans pattern, featuring a straight leg with a slight taper and a classic mid-to-high rise.
- Button fly, original MF®-branded metal cast tack buttons, “oxidized” silver color.
- Non-selvedge overlocked leg outseam.
- Fancy NOS fabric 100% cotton pocketing.
- MF® original “M” stitch design on rear pockets.
- Hand-debossed leather MF® branded patch on rear pocket black tea-core veg-tan cowhide.
- Contrast stitching on brown canvas version. Twelve types of 100% cotton threads used for construction (gauge and color combination.) Main colors are yellow and orange. Tonal stitching (black) on navy canvas version.
- Riveted coin pocket.
- Hidden back pocket reinforcement rivets, with top pocket bartack stitching.
- Unmarked copper riveting for pocket opening reinforcement.
- Original MF® paper pocket flasher (royal blue).
- Made in USA
Domestic | USPS Priority Mail
FREE for orders over $200 / $11.99 Flat Rate for orders under $200
International | International
$40 Flat Rate to Canada & Mexico /