CAMPUS BLOUSE - AWA-AI DENIM
- Woven fabric interpretation of our classic veg-tan leather Campus jacket.
- An original pattern inspired by 1930’s sportswear ‘Cossack’ type unlined leather jackets, with all necessary construction/pattern edits.
- Arm/cuff construction borrowed from our Ranch Blouse pattern.
- Trim 1930’s silhouette.
- One-piece back.
- Fully unlined, clean flat-felled seam construction.
- Slash pockets with leather arrowhead pocket stops.
- Side gussets featuring concealed Awa-ai denim selvedge ID.
- Adjustable side straps pattern inspired by our Drover Blouse.
- Keyhole button holes.
- Brown corozo wood ‘Cat Eyes’ buttons (aka ivory nut)
- Mister Freedom® original ‘The Sportsman’ black & gold rayon woven label.
- Made in California, USA, in an ethically-responsible and small family-owned factory.
Shell: Sugar Cane Co “AWA-ai” fiber denim (blend of 70% cotton x 30% sugarcane fibers), 13 Oz., white/green line selvedge ID, dark indigo hue, dry, hairy and neppy, milled in Japan.
Collar: 14 Oz. wide wale corduroy, 100% cotton, cognac brown color, milled in Japan.
Trims: Black tea-core leather trims (pocket stops/side straps).
The Campus Blouse Awa-ai denim comes UN-WASHED, and is cut so that the measurements match the labeling AFTER an initial cold soak/line dry.
Domestic | USPS Priority Mail
FREE for orders over $200 / $11.99 Flat Rate for orders under $200
International | International
$40 Flat Rate to Canada & Mexico /