- Bifold short wallet design
- Cowhide leather
- Natural vegetable tanned in Himeji, Japan
- Hand-stamped Studio D'artsisan logo
- Three slot card compartments
- buttoned coin compartment
- 8,8cm x 9,8cm x 1,8cm (length x width x depth) // 3.4in x 3.8in x 0.7in (length x width x depth)
- Made in Japan. Tanned in Japan
This is a Japanese premium cowhide leather wallet in natural colour. It has been cut and defined by a master leather craftsman in Japan. The leather comes from Himeji, one of the world's few regions that continue to use only natural vegetable tanning.
The leather is pit tanned in Himeji for 2-3 months, stuffed full of oils and tannins. It has a semi-firm temper with a soft texture and a light nap (bounce). A delight for the veg tan purist. It will age with a load of character and patina.