Indigo Selvedge Canvas, ISC WORK SHIRT
Josh's personal ISC shirt is pictured below after about a year's worth of wear.
This Indigo Selvedge Canvas was made exclusively for Rogue Territory in Japan to their exact specifications. The warp and weft yarn they selected has a great “slubby” character that when woven, produces a beautiful subtle crosshatching texture. Rogue Territory's custom fabrics will also be identifiable by their unique signature indigo selvedge ID, which will fade along with the garment over time.
FIT // Slim Fit
FABRIC // Custom 11oz sanforized indigo selvedge canvas from Japan
– Urea buttons made in Japan
– Plackets cut on selvedge
– Double needle placket
– Triple needle chainstitch seams w/ run-off
– Left chest pocket w/ button flap
– Natural herringbone locker loop
– Sewn in Los Angeles, Calif.