The Après Pant in British Khaki Seersucker
A lounge pant cut from a classic suit fabric. Seersucker has always veered towards the informal. Here, we’ve relaxed this iconic material with an elasticated waist and hem. Whether you’re riding your bike around town, or laying low around the house, few fabrics breathe easier and look sharper than this hearty, warm weather staple.
This pant is cut from a cotton seersucker with a little bit of stretch. Seersucker is specially woven so that alternating groups of threads bunch together to give the fabric a wrinkled appearance. This allows the fabric to be held mostly away from the skin, allowing air to circulate. Not only does it stay cool, but you never have to iron it, and the elastic means you won’t have to worry about getting a rip.
- 6.5-oz. 98% Organic Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- Lightly washed to bring out the amazing texture.
- Two front slash front pockets.
- Two back patch button-through pockets.
- Custom SF map print pocketing, made with 100% Organic Cotton.
- Elastic waist with British Khaki/natural fleck draw cord with antique brass tips.
- Elastic cuff at hem.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Button Fly.
- 30" Inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.