The Après Pant in Coal Double Cloth Seersucker
We lounge almost as hard as we work—and that's saying something—so developing relaxation gear that ticks all of the comfort boxes without sacrificing durability has always been a labor of love for us. The latest iteration of The Après Pant offers all of the classic coziness of your favorite pair of sweats, but kicks things up a notch with some dashing good looks and the same meticulous construction you've come to expect from our products. As far as we're concerned, loungewear shouldn't be lazy.
Double Cloth is precisely what it sounds like: two textiles woven together to increase durability. In the case of our latest Après Pant, the result is a rugged and texturally rich pair of casual pants that are equal parts cozy and sharp. We’ve given them a wash for some luxurious softness right out of the box, and even added a touch of stretch to the organic cotton to enhance mobility.
- 6.5-oz. 99% Organic Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Double cloth washed lightly to bring out the amazing texture.
- Two front slash front pockets.
- Two back patch button-through pockets.
- Custom SF map print pocketing, made with 100% Organic Cotton.
- Elastic waistband for comfort.
- Flecked rounded draw-cord with metal tips.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Button Fly.
- 32" Inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.