The HBT Jacket in Washed Olive
- 8.5-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Washed for a worn-in look and feel.
- Two oversized chest pockets with center inverted pleat and bellow on bottom and outside edge.
- Inside facings to reinforce pocket flaps and pocket.
- Button cuffs.
- Tin Taylor Stitch donut hole buttons.
- Double needle felled construction throughout.
- Flat hem.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
Drawing inspiration from iconic military overshirts that first emerged in the early days of US involvement in the second World War, The HBT Jacket is a rugged, utility-focused overshirt that boasts some handsome herringbone texture and a tidy flat hem. The HBT strikes the ideal balance between substantial shirt and low-profile jacket, making it an ideal all-seasons layering piece.