The Jungle Shirt in Tiger Camo
- 6-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Washed for a broken in feel.
- Two oversized chest pockets with angled pocket flaps with hidden button closure.
- Pockets have inverted pleat and expandable bellows.
- Hidden button front placket.
- Exposed top button.
- Flat hem with side vents.
- Stitched eyelets on underarm.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
Regardless of your proximity to the Equator, if you’ve got an adventurous streak, you’ll find a lot to love in The Jungle Shirt. Inspired by the famed Jungle Jacket silhouette from the Vietnam War—including its distinctive chest pockets, flat hem, and hidden button placket—this Taylor Stitch version offers an updated, streamlined look and Responsibly sourced components. True to its military origins, The Jungle Shirt features a slew of utilitarian details (including eyelets at the armpits to keep you cool), so you can brave the unknown without breaking a sweat.
This 100% organic cotton weighs in at 6-oz, so it’s lightweight without feeling flimsy. Taylor Stitch has given The Jungle Shirt a wash for a soft, broken-in texture that’s normally reserved for gear that’s been around the block a few times. Don’t let it’s laid-back looks fool you—this one’s Responsibly Built For The Long Haul, and it’ll only get better with age.