The Long Haul Jacket in Black Indigo Sashiko
The Long Haul Jacket is one of our go-to silhouettes when we source truly special materials, and to this day we’ve never been disappointed with the results. Our take on the classic trucker jacket no doubt strikes a nostalgic chord for anyone who loves heritage menswear, but The Long Haul sets itself apart from predecessors and contemporaries alike by virtue of elevated design principles and ultra rugged construction.
This 9-oz sashiko-woven organic cotton is incredible—slubby, soft, and sturdy enough to take on the stresses of everyday wear without batting an eye. This time around, we opted for an inky black/indigo dye that'll fade steadily with each wash and wear, enhancing the distinctive texture of the weave over time. A mid-weight blanket liner offers additional insulation and warmth, making this iteration of The Long Haul a great option when lighter jackets won't cut it.
- 9-oz. 100% Organic Cotton black indigo sashiko.
- Sashiko fabric will fade beautifully with each wear.
- 13-oz. 60% wool, 40% nylon blanket lining.
- Sleeves lined in acetate for friction-free changing.
- Two rounded flap chest pockets. Left pocket with pen slot.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Zigzag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom-developed black YKK doughnut buttons & rivets.
- Two interior pockets with snap closure.
- Interior natural leather patch.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in China.