The Western Shirt in Washed Denim
Few pieces on Taylor Stitch's roster pack as potent a visual wallop as The Western Shirt, and that goes double for this classic Washed Denim colorway. Vintage-inspired details like slanted chest pockets, genuine YKK snaps, and an antique brass concho-style top button accent the lived-in look of the material, lending this edition of The Western some awesome old-school character. Responsibly Built—and ready to ride—For the Long Haul.
This organic cotton selvage denim is sturdy and soft, and they’ve enhanced its texture and look with a garment wash. Bar-tack reinforcements throughout ensure that The Western Shirt won’t buckle under pressure, while its modern cut (which looks great tucked or untucked) means it’ll look right at home whether you’re in the big city or out on the range.
- 6-oz. 100% organic cotton selvage denim.
- Washed for a vintage look and feel.
- Two slanted snap chest pockets, inspired by our favorite vintage western shirts.
- Western-style front and back yokes.
- Double snap cuffs.
- Bar-tack reinforcement on top of the pocket flap, top pocket corners, and side gusset.
- Genuine YKK western snaps with an antique brass setting.
- Antique Brass concho top button.
- Double-needle chainstitch fell at side seam.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.