The Yosemite Shirt in Oat Donegal
We can hardly believe it's been eight years since we built our very first Yosemite shirt; a lot has changed since then, but we're very happy to report that this TS staple has stayed the course to great effect. Barring one not-so-minor update—we use 100% organic cotton nowadays—we've seen no reason to mess with the formula over the years; it remains an unbelievably comfy shirt with some rugged construction, a refined silhouette, and the kind of understated good looks that never go out of style. Heck, maybe it's not so hard to believe that The Yosemite is still going strong after all.
This sturdy 9-oz flannel chamois is incredibly soft to the touch, and because it's made using 100% organic cotton, it's environmental impact is equally gentle. The same no-nonsense features you've come to expect—two flap chest pockets, a California-style collar, and a shorter cut (ideal for wearing untucked)—make The Yosemite an easygoing everyday garment that won't buckle under pressure.
- 9-oz. 100% Organic Cotton flannel chamois.
- Two flap chest pockets.
- Our signature California collar.
- Lock Stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Double needle felled construction.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.