Carpenter Jacket- Indigo
The New Medium Carpenter jacket pays homage to vintage hunting coats and chore coats alike. Details such as the full length cargo pockets large enough to store tools while working or even fit a wine bottle had this jacket originally nicknamed the “wine jacket.” Made from a hardy 15oz Kuroki selvedge denim, this piece is made to be worn hard and worn often.
- 15oz Kuroki Mills Japanese selvedge denim
- Custom branded hardware
- Orange line selvedge on placket and collar
- Welted chest pockets
- Deep storage cargo pockets as well as hand warmer pockets
- Flat felled chainstitch construction
- Custom Labels made in the USA
- Sewn in the USA
- Josh is wearing a large and is 195lbs 5'7"
See more here: https://www.anewmediumclothing.com/general-1-1
Domestic | USPS Priority Mail
FREE for orders over $200 / $11.99 Flat Rate for orders under $200
International | International
$40 Flat Rate to Canada & Mexico /